• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

My victory over Tata Sky's new policy

anantisback

Registered
Reaction score
Friends,
Yes i have won against this new policy and got all my lost HD channels ie.
Star Movies HD,Star World HD,Star cricket HD and ESPN HD back.
Also got all these in SD version too:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

How i did,i tell you
1.After i received a call few days back about this,i wrote a mail to CEO office and spoke to Manjunath there and Ms.Rita in mumbai Corporate office.They assured me that i will not loose anything.

2.Today i lost above 4 channels in HD as they are not part of my SD Dhamal mix pack.I am annual user of HD Gold and Dhamal Mix pack

3.Today morning i forwarded same mail again to both of them and spoke to Rita,she agreed that this is a wrong policy and will do the needful.Called Manjunath but he was not there in office

4.Received a call from Ms.Minakshi from Banglore office asking my concern.She clearly told me that this is our new policy and we can't revert it back.You must have SD channel to watch it's HD counter part.
I bashed her and told her that this is a violation of contract and i will move to consumer court against this and form a big fight by uniting tata sky HD users over internet and press.She told me that she will find a solution and get back to me by evening.

5.Just now i got her call.She told me that they will credit an amount equivalent to Ala cart package of 4 SD channels which i lost as HD till April 2013(which is validity of my HD Gold Pack) ie. for Star Movies ,Star World,Star cricket and ESPN.Now every day appropriate amount will be deducted from that credited amount till April.

6.Now i have all 11 HD channels:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya
Plus 4 above SD channels :):):)
And they have started.Credit amount will reflect by tomorrow morning.I neither paid anything more nor lost any channels.

7.My sheer will to fight got me protected from this policy and got 4 SD channels as a reward:D:D

Regards,
Anant

My latest statement of A/C after credit i received is as given below

Fight guys fight with proper method

mmadhankumar

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
excellent job Mr.Anant :tup:tup:tup

Moral of the Story: Fight for the Right. And surely you will get it :nj:nj:nj

Gssran

Contributor
Reaction score
Well done Anant, good work by you.

anantisback

Registered
Reaction score
I request all to fight individually and unitedly against them

anantisback

Registered
Reaction score
Bangalore office 08066233000 for Mr.Manjunath or Ms.Minakshi at CEO escalation desk
Mumbai Corporate office 02266133000 for Ms.Rita at Marketing Dept.

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
excellent work mr.anant, you have fighted for the right.. and got correct thing... :tup

mystic

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats Mr.Anant and really a great win for you. :tup
Hope everyone will learn a lesson from this.
I am also not getting any HD channels, but CC is telling about some tech problem & telling me to wait for some more time.
:wall

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DreamDTH.com Article Relive Team India’s 2016 Kabaddi World Cup victory exclusively on Star Sports DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Baba Yaga Naarappa | Victory Venkatesh South Indian Films 23
shreyaskini DDF Exclusive Victory Digital Karnataka Package form Digital Cable TV 0
R Bollywood to honour Kapil Dev with Salman Khan movie on India 1983 Cricket WC victory Bollywood 0
R Anurag Kashyap Has Bag The Rights To Recreate India 1st Cricket WC Victory On Screen Bollywood 0
Deepu Darling Happy birthday victory venkatesh Social Chat 5
Raviteja Victory Venkatesh Shadow First Look Teaser South Indian Films 2
SarfaRaZ DTH Updates Scheduled Maintenance Activity On Tata Sky Tata Sky 0
DJ Roy Tata Sky Fitness | Jingalala Saturday offer | March 6th 2021 Tata Sky 0
DJ Roy Annual recharge gets you free upgrade to Tata Sky Binge+ (segmented offer) Tata Sky Binge+ 7
Deepu Darling DDF Exclusive TNI Awaaz Coming soon On Airtel Digital TV , TATA sky & Jio TV. General DTH News & Discussions 2
DJ Roy Tata Sky Comedy | Jinglala Afternoon offer | March 3rd 2021 Tata Sky 0
Sagar DDF Exclusive Ishara TV added by Tata Sky Tata Sky 4
sayan.sunny Seeking Help Tata sky mobile app not playing live tv Tata Sky 0
Sagar DTH Updates 58 Tata Sky packs are being discontinued wef 12-Mar-2021 Tata Sky 6
Deep.S Good News "Ishara" Launching on Tata Sky Tata Sky 3
Sagar DTH Updates "Semi Annual Gujarati Lite" pack launched & "Annual Hindi Value New" pack price revised by Tata Sky Tata Sky 1
A Tata sky binge vs Binge plus. Audio and video quality differences. General DTH News & Discussions 2
DJ Roy Tata Sky Bollywood Premiere | Jingalala Saturday offer | 20th February 2021 Tata Sky 0
DJ Roy Tata Sky Adbhut Kahaniyan | 17th February 2021 | Jingalala Afternoon offer Tata Sky 0
Deep.S Good News "Bangla Bharat" will be added back soon on Tata Sky Tata Sky 0
S Tata Sky Bing+ Apps not supported 5.1 Tata Sky Binge+ 0
DJ Roy Tata Sky Seniors | Jingalala Saturday offer | February 13th 2020 Tata Sky 1
DJ Roy Tata Sky Fun Learn | Jingalala Afternoon offer | February 10th 2020 Tata Sky 2
G Good News Upgraded to Tata Sky Binge+ Tata Sky Binge+ 4