My victory over Tata Sky's new policy

anantisback

Reaction score
Friends,
Yes i have won against this new policy and got all my lost HD channels ie.
Star Movies HD,Star World HD,Star cricket HD and ESPN HD back.
Also got all these in SD version too:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

How i did,i tell you
1.After i received a call few days back about this,i wrote a mail to CEO office and spoke to Manjunath there and Ms.Rita in mumbai Corporate office.They assured me that i will not loose anything.

2.Today i lost above 4 channels in HD as they are not part of my SD Dhamal mix pack.I am annual user of HD Gold and Dhamal Mix pack

3.Today morning i forwarded same mail again to both of them and spoke to Rita,she agreed that this is a wrong policy and will do the needful.Called Manjunath but he was not there in office

4.Received a call from Ms.Minakshi from Banglore office asking my concern.She clearly told me that this is our new policy and we can't revert it back.You must have SD channel to watch it's HD counter part.
I bashed her and told her that this is a violation of contract and i will move to consumer court against this and form a big fight by uniting tata sky HD users over internet and press.She told me that she will find a solution and get back to me by evening.

5.Just now i got her call.She told me that they will credit an amount equivalent to Ala cart package of 4 SD channels which i lost as HD till April 2013(which is validity of my HD Gold Pack) ie. for Star Movies ,Star World,Star cricket and ESPN.Now every day appropriate amount will be deducted from that credited amount till April.

6.Now i have all 11 HD channels:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya
Plus 4 above SD channels :):):)
And they have started.Credit amount will reflect by tomorrow morning.I neither paid anything more nor lost any channels.

7.My sheer will to fight got me protected from this policy and got 4 SD channels as a reward:D:D

Regards,
Anant

My latest statement of A/C after credit i received is as given below

9KX2f.jpg

Fight guys fight with proper method

excellent job Mr.Anant :tup:tup:tup

Moral of the Story: Fight for the Right. And surely you will get it :nj:nj:nj

Bangalore office 08066233000 for Mr.Manjunath or Ms.Minakshi at CEO escalation desk
Mumbai Corporate office 02266133000 for Ms.Rita at Marketing Dept.

excellent work mr.anant, you have fighted for the right.. and got correct thing... :tup

Congrats Mr.Anant and really a great win for you. :tup
Hope everyone will learn a lesson from this.
I am also not getting any HD channels, but CC is telling about some tech problem & telling me to wait for some more time.
:wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock