My Videocon d2h HD DVR Software Updated.

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 13,286

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Today very senior officer from d2h came to my home and they have updated my software via pen drive which took about 10 mints. :tup Now processing is bit faster. Download ID is 25.

No, free of cost. :k

Waiting for look. Favourites available in older & new?

Why they will upgrade like that. They upgrade it through ota.That way is easy.

I will share some pics while come online from pc.. It has no new features but it fixes many bugs like stb hanging on mosaic, also better perfermance..

Max said:
Why they will upgrade like that. They upgrade it through ota.That way is easy.

Well they update the software thought OTA. I skipped that, thats why they upgraded mine with USB.. It went smooth..

A strange thing happened in my d2h dvr...I have setting to start the recording 10 min earlier and end the recording 15 min later. This used to work till few days back...now suddenly the recording starting and ending on time. Meaning the setting is not effective.

I have now formatted, all the recorded content got deleted (last time when I formatted with same option, content was not deleted and only settings got refreshed).

d2h DVR is behaving in a strange way at times and everytime it needs formatting. Last time I needed to format because replay was giving stuck audio.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock