• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,175

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Noted actors Naren and Raima Sen play the characters of veteran freedom fighter Muhammed Abdurehman Sahib and his wife Kunhi Beevathu respectively in the period film.

Talking to newspersons after the pooja 'Parappil Kamakkantakam Tharavad' in the district, director Kunju Mohammed said he zeroed in on the project as there was very few period films in Malayalam cinema.

Other famed actors appearing in important roles in the film are Lakshmi Gopalaswami, Siddique, Kalabhavan Mani, Sai Kumar, Devan, Mamukkoya, Ashokan, Mala Aravindan and Sreeraman, among others, Produced under the banner of I T L Productions, the films' shooting will be held in the locales of Kozhikode, Kodungallur in Thirussur, Thalassery in Kannur and Chennai.

Yesudas, Shankar Mahadevan and Sreya Ghoshal will give voice to songs tuned by Ramesh Narayan in the film made under I T L Productions based on N P Muhammed's story.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock