Nat Geo kicks off new season of ‘India’s Megakitchens’ on 15 August

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Infotainment broadcaster Nat Geo is back with a new season of ‘India’s Megakitchens’.

The new season will showcase some of India’s biggest and most iconic kitchens with a focus on their scale, volume, process and technology.
This season will explore the kitchens of Hola Mohalla, Iskon Yatra, Annapurna and Kalinga Institute. From a Gurudwara that serves nearly 100,000 people during Hola Mohalla to one of the largest travelling kitchen of India serving 10,000 meals every day to a kitchen spread over 18,000 sq. ft. serving satvic food, this season covers it all.

Set to premiere on Independence Day 15 August at 10 pm, the new season will not only showcase the preparation of food and delve into the history and cultural aspects within that environment but will also celebrate the hard work, dedication and unending resolve of the people who operate these massive kitchens of India.

To highlight the scale and emotions, Michelin Star chef Vikas Khanna, will be the face of the promotion for the series.

Khanna said, “I am delighted to be associated again with India’s Megakitchens. This is an amazing show that not only focuses on cooking but delves deeper into the history and the people behind each of these kitchen. The scale of the kitchens is truly impressive, but I have been most moved by the love, dedication and superhuman efforts of the people in the background who are the real force behind the kitchens. I hope this show resonates with everyone in the same way it does with me.”

Fox Networks Group business head India Swati Mohan said, “After the tremendous viewer response that India’s Megakitchens received last year, we just had to come back with another season. Like any ‘Mega’ series from Nat Geo, this series does an in-depth analysis of the incredible science, technology and scale that defines the kitchens. Add to that the people and the emotions attached, and we get truly outstanding content. It has been truly delightful to work on this new season of Megakitchens which is a true tribute to the many who tirelessly, effortlessly continue to feed millions every day. We are extremely proud of this franchisee and we are confident that this season will amaze viewers in true Nat Geo style.”

Nat Geo kicks off new season of ‘India’s Megakitchens’ on 15 August | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock