Nat Geo kicks off the Football Fever!

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
MUMBAI: Gearing up for FIFA World Cup 2014, National Geographic Channel brings the best of the sport through a slew of special shows starting Friday, June 13th. The shows will deliver the most exciting possible combination of facts and fun from the world and history of Football.
The first series- My Beautiful Game premiers on Friday 13thJune, 2014 at 9pm IST and will air every following Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 9pm. The brand new series brings together the best of the beautiful game including the top goals, most talented players, the best saves, the best stadiums and the worst own goals. Featured in the series are the most popular faces from the world of football and entertainment, from David Beckham to Robert Di Matteo to Glee star Mathew Morrison. The series will be followed by a documentary capturing Football’s best moments in the 80s and a reclusive peek into the factory of world’s most popular game- EA Sports FIFA on a special episode of Megafactories.
Debarpita Banerjee, Vice President, Marketing and Communication, NGC Networks and FOX International Channels, said, “With the onset of Football season, this is the time to celebrate the world’s most beautiful game. At Nat Geo, we want to give that extra kick to the football fanatics in the country by bringing to them the best of football and everything that surrounds the sport. Right from the biggest players to the craziest moments in the history of Football, these special features will ensure the football freaks get enough and more of their favorite game this season.”
Nat Geo Football Fever kicks off with My Beautiful Game premiering on Friday, June 13th, at 9 pm on National Geographic Channel. Nat Geo kicks off the Football Fever! | Indian Television Dot Com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock