DDF Exclusive Nat Geo People, Baby TV Removed By ADTV

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 12,098
FX and Fox Crime were English equivalent of Star Utsav. It aired mostly reruns of Star World. I watched 4 reruns of 8 simple rules on FX from 2014 until early 2015. Only after that they started airing new shows like The Americans, Empire and The Affair. But it was too late. Colors Infinity came an destroyed them badly with instant premiers.

Colors Infinity did not destroy Star's English Channel business but it was their own wrong doing, they became greedy and stopped new shows on Star World. All new content was shifted to SWP HD with intention to get more money but it backfired, no one was willing to pay Rs. 60 for single channel and till time they realised mistake it was too late. Viacom had taken over with superior content and presentation.

Star World, Zee Cafe r of no use now. AXN is still much better

Brother i was quoting with reference to Asian Feed we used to get during initial period, Indian Feed was started much much later and as usual aired stale content. My above post specifically is in relation to original international or asian feed of big channels.
Oh! Asian feeds won't work due to odd timings and censorship. I don't know whether international channels has to follow censorship or not. I saw topless women on TVMonde 5. You were talking about ad slot. Indian feed has enough time left that they need to air filler to fill up the slot. You are wrong that Indian feed being stale. Indian feed isn't stale. Only local content is of poor quality. Nat Geo People also airs mostly syndicated content of yesteryears.
Colors Infinity did not destroy Star's English Channel business but it was their own wrong doing, they became greedy and stopped new shows on Star World. All new content was shifted to SWP HD with intention to get more money but it backfired, no one was willing to pay Rs. 60 for single channel and till time they realised mistake it was too late. Viacom had taken over with superior content and presentation.

Star World, Zee Cafe r of no use now. AXN is still much better
I agree about Star Losing viewership out of greed. But the shows they had were worth 60 bucks for me as Internet was very expensive back then. Remember back then they were giving this shows away for free on Hotstar. Your comment of AXN was hilarious. They have stopped airing shows with US. Their line up is just reruns of old shows. They have movie and teleshopping on a English GEC channel. Meanwhile Star has its awesome original show like Koffee with Karan. Zee Cafe also has good sitcoms. Colors Infinity sucks nowadays. Reality shows sucks. I don't even get the point of airing old reality shows when we already know who the winner is.

Both Nat Geo People HD, Music HD & Baby TV HD running still on DISHTV.
IMG-20190208-105855787-BURST000-COVER-TOP-2.jpg

IMG-20190208-105943316.jpg

IMG-20190208-105946890.jpg
IMG-20190208-105600150.jpg
IMG-20190208-105503428-2.jpg

Last edited:
@jeetu007 bro off topic .Dishtv is always keen to add star channels. Now If I am not wrong they have all star channels( In fact not distributed by star previously-NGC music HD, Baby TV HD and Nat geo people, now under the star distribution) along with Sony while others are struggling to put all channels on Dishtv.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock