Nat Geo Wild launches its first digital series next month

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
US infotainment channel Nat Geo Wild is now bringing the wild online with the launch of its first-ever digital series, ‘Wild_life With Bertie Gregory’.

It premieres on 3 August on the network’s YouTube channel, as well as on NationalGeographic.com.

Fans can join 22-year-old wildlife filmmaker Bertie Gregory as he journeys to the west coast of Vancouver Island in search of the elusive coastal wolves, a species that inhabits one of the last places on the planet where a wild forest meets a wild ocean.

“This series is as much about the adventure to get the shot as it is about the shot itself. I’m taking viewers into the wild and getting up close and personal with Canada’s sexiest coastal predators. The camera is always rolling. It’s raw. It’s real. It’s intimate. And I’m excited to be a part of Nat Geo Wild’s first venture into the digital space,” said Gregory.

Over the course of 16 episodes, Gregory finds that tracking down these wolves proves to be harder than expected … but he’s not giving up. He also attempts to get face to face with some of the other charismatic species that live along this pristine coastline. Each episode features Gregory’s encounters with epic animals, including humpback whales, bald eagles and black bears. He occasionally gets closer than anticipated, as he must untangle himself from a few sticky situations, like ending up with his head in the jaws of a playful 2,000-pound sea lion.

“We are thrilled to extend the WILD brand beyond television to reach our audiences wherever they are. Bertie is a great ambassador for us, and his adventures in this new series will be celebrated across National Geographic’s many platforms, including SnapChat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Nat Geo Live! and more,” said Nat Geo Wild executive VP, GM Geoff Daniels.

Nat Geo Wild launches its first digital series next month | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock