National Geographic Channel calls out to all dog lovers

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
MUMBAI: Known as a man’s best friend, dogs are always seen as lovable animals.

Have you come across instances when you or someone else is simply unable to handle their pooches? National Geographic Channel presents ‘Cesar to the Rescue’ a show that will help you learn about canine behaviour and bring balance and happiness to their relationships with them.

The show is set to premiere on August 30, and will be aired every Saturday and Sunday at 8:30 pm IST.

This six-episode series will be hosted by Mexican-American dog trainer Cesar Millan, known for his efforts to rehabilitate aggressive dogs.

As part of the show, Cesar goes on a mission to bring order back to neighborhoods that have fallen under the terrorizing power of a ferocious yappy canine.

In each episode Cesar goes to different pet owners and helps them understand their dogs better by his unique ways of training.

Talking about the show, Debarpita Banerjee, Vice President, Marketing and Communications, NGC Networks and FOX International Channels India said “Though being a dog lover myself, it so happens that sometimes you are unable to understand your dog’s mood and or why they start acting in a peculiar way specially towards friends, guests and neighbors.

This is where an expert is needed and with this show we aim to showcase the brilliant work.”

Cesar Millan says, “I have always loved all animals and I still do, but I had a special connection with dogs almost from the beginning.

I was only thirteen when I decided that I wanted to be the best dog trainer in the world. ‘Cesar to the Rescue’ is all about helping entire groups of people- families, extended families, workplaces, and communities.

The show has humor, drama, and suspense, as well as some very heartwarming moments of success.”

Get ready to woof-up with Cesar to the Rescue!
Premiering August 30th, airs every Saturday and Sunday, at 8:30 pm on National Geographic Channel.

National Geographic Channel calls out to all dog lovers | Indian Television Dot Com

I used to watch "Dog Whisperer" show featuring the same person "Cesar" on Nat Geo long time back (I think 5-6 years ago). It was awesome and now I'm eagerly waiting for this new show. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock