Breaking National geographic tamil and telugu going to shut down.

Could be for their office entertainment channels 🤣 .. hmmm still how many channels going to abort in this year ☹
We can expect &xplor HD,Investigation Discovery HD and maybe ABP News HD(if it is not added on DTH).Also ETV 4 HD channels as they are not added by any DTH even TataSky,Airtel and Sun Direct.

We can expect &xplor HD,Investigation Discovery HD and maybe ABP News HD(if it is not added on DTH).Also ETV 4 HD channels as they are not added by any DTH even TataSky,Airtel and Sun Direct.
I don't think so,as broadcasters will get more revenue from digital platforms not from dths.

ETV HD channels are not even available on any OTTs or many DTH.
ETV HD Channels are available on AP Fibernet! Also at some point of time they have to move to HD, So they won't be shutting them. Also ETV started to distribute their channels again if I not wrong after India cast's failure. We will see how that goes.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock