Breaking National Voice UP/UK will be added on Tata Sky w.e.f. 10th May 2019

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 1,103
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sad: Only 1 one channel that too news channel adding .. Where is CBC :huh: I was expecting 3-4 channels addition tomorrow .

:sad: Only 1 one channel that too news channel adding .. Where is CBC :huh: I was expecting 3-4 channels addition tomorrow .

Within the Preview and Process of General Election it is quite expected now for addition of different News Channels across platforms but for and to add Colors Bangla Cinema on the platform there are some Questions arising right now........

1) Is there any threat for T|S regarding viewership and to gain Subscription Revenues by the competition of own Service Channel T|S Bangla Cinema? May be a slight dilussion in their mind that if they add CBC then the subscription of T|S BC will decrease......Just like they gave priority to T|S Music+ over 9x0.

2)or there may be some Exclusive RIO Contract in between ADTV & IC to carry CBC exclusively on Adtv for next some months (Just like AajTak HD) and after 6 months or so it will move to distribute on other DTHs?

3) What are the exact situations of Rio Contract and Contractual Relationship with IndiaCast and Tata|sky?

3) If all is well with T|S and IC then what are reasons to delay the addition of CBC and FY1TV 18 HD on the platform?

May we all get the answers in Coming days...............

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock