Navjot Singh Sidhu’s continuation on The Kapil Sharma Show is now a matter of law

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Punjab Chief Minister Capt Amarinder Singh will seek legal opinion on whether his minister Navjot Sidhu can continue as a celebrity-judge on a popular TV comedy show.He told a TV news channel that he will ask the Advocate General to give his opinion on Sidhu’s continuation as a celebrity-judge on ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ .”I do not know what the Constitution or the law says on this matter. We will have to ask our advocate general to give us an opinion whether a person who is a minister can do what he wants to do. It will entirely depend on legal opinion and then I will bring it to Navjot Singh Sidhu’s notice. Frankly, I do not know whether it is a conflict of interest. Once I get an opinion from them (advocate general and legal experts), I will have a chat with him,” Singh told the channel.

Navjot Singh Sidhu's continuation on The Kapil Sharma Show is now a matter of law - Bollywoodlife.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock