Nayanthara-Simbu pair up for Pandiaraj flick

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Pasanga fame director Pandiraj had wrapped the first schedule of shooting with Simbu recently for his upcoming untitled romantic flick. With the heroine yet to be finalised, the director has recently revealed that he is looking out for a heroine who looks like an angel. Looks like the hunt for the heroine has come to an end and Simbu's once upon a time real life love, Nayanthara has been roped in to play the female lead.

With the fans awating the announcement of Simbu's heroine after the actor having revealed his love for Hansika openly, the director wished Nayanthara on her birthday yesterday (Nov18th) tweeting "Happy birthday 2 angel nayanthara!" This has arised the doubt among fans, that if Nayanthara will team up with Simbu once again as Pandiraj has refered to her as an angel.

The two had earlier paired up for 'Vallavan' which was written and directed by Simbu himself. Will the two pair up is a question among fans and it is unlikely that they would either.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-for-Pandiaraj-flick/articleshow/26023200.cms

Putting aside their personal issues, Simbu and Nayanthara, who were in a romantic relationship in the past, have agreed to pair up once again for Pandiraj's untitled film.

Confirming the news, Pandiraj says, "I felt that Nayanthara would be a perfect fit for the character and approached her through our cinematographer Balasubramaniem, who is working with her in Idhu Kathirvelan Kadhal. She liked the role but was reluctant to agree because Simbu was the lead. However, I convinced her by pointing out that exes like Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone have worked together after breaking up. She understood my point of view and agreed."

Nayanthara will play the role of Mylaa, a lovable girl-next-door. The director had completed the first schedule of the film, which is a city-set romantic comedy, with Simbu, and was waiting to start the next schedule as he had to find a female lead.

Simbu too, we hear, had initially felt that casting Nayanthara might give rise to unwanted rumours. "But I told him that this would work. So, he told me that if I believed this will benefit the film, he was OK with it," reveals Pandiraj and adds that both the actors were professional enough to trust their director with casting choices.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ayanthara-to-pair-up/articleshow/26043340.cms

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock