Nazar | starts 30th July | Mon-Fri 11:00pm @ Star Plus

Nazar
Maha Episode
3 December | 10:30 pm
on

Star Plus

DD is a finite series so it was to go off-air anyway. Nazar is a big attraction of Star Plus even if it does not get as many TRPs as YRKKH/KZK.
Yes Nazar is main attraction on star plus it gets 1.5+ trps that too on late night slot 11pm even their some prime time shows also dont get this typ of trps & also its performing exceptionally well on hotstar currently its no.2 on hotstar behind yrkkh just check hotstar most popular shows column
Yes,Nazar Not Going Off Air. Nazar New Phase Promo Released Today
Source

Last edited:
Last edited:
Source?? I dont think any show get such long extension on the basis of current trps
It's all based on TRP the show was previously launched for 3 months that's 90 episode then extended to 1 year. Show is doing really good in numbers.
But, same personally feel that now they should take break and come back with something special.
Now as show has completed a year Nazar cast has posted video on internet about it.
Check my post again I've added source.
Check my reply again.
@JollyLNB @Riddhiman you too.

Last edited:
It's all based on TRP the show was previously launched for 3 months that's 90 episode then extended to 1 year. Show is doing really good in numbers.
But, same personally feel that now they should take break and come back with something special.
Now as show has completed a year Nazar cast has posted video on internet about it.
Check my post again I've added source.
Check my reply again.
@JollyLNB @Riddhiman you too.
I think the actor who is talking about extension is just wishing nazar should run for another 3 years

I think the actor who is talking about extension is just wishing nazar should run for another 3 years
Previously I also think the same but then listen to it again and then I know what he is talking about.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock