NBC International TV Asia Pacific ups Che to MD

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
MUMBAI: NBCUniversal International Television has announced the promotion of
Justin Che to the newly created role of MD, International Television, Asia Pacific.

In this new position, Che will lead the company’s television business across Asia Pacific, overseeing both content distribution and channels for the region from the company’s Singapore office.

Che’s appointment is effective immediately, reporting to NBCUniversal International
Television Distribution and Universal Networks International president Belinda Menendez.

http://www.televisionpost.com/news/nbc-international-tv-asia-pacific-ups-che-to-md/

RE: NBC International TV Asia Pacific
ups Che to MD

Please dont post useless thread

RE: NBC International TV Asia Pacificups Che to MD

Here in DDF we don't want this kind of news.This newses are not for indian Tv channels. So from next time please don't post this kind of news in DDF.

ups Che to MD

YEs there are many useless thread and all should be closed this forum is becoming the next home of indiantelevision.com so please request to all don't post useless and unwanted thread :)

Davinder bro plz stop doing this, what benefit we will get after reading it.

ups Che to MD

plz dnt post useless thread

other member news share Indian television DDF not actions.
mods every time actions only for me
first time gssran bro warning me

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock