Bhagavanth Kesari | Bala Krishna | Anil Raavipudi

My God! Thanks for sharing this. While seeing some unauthorised cIips of the Hindi version of this movie shared by some random pages on Facebook, I thought they used AI to do this. But now after seeing this I'm convinced.

All this while his voice was being dubbed by someone else. This is for the first time he dubbed on his own for the Hindi version, thus making him the second Telugu actor to do so after Ravi Teja did the same for his film Tiger Nageswara Rao.
I guess Ballayya did first. Because BK released on 19th Oct and TNR released on 20th Oct.

I guess Ballayya did first. Because BK released on 19th Oct and TNR released on 20th Oct.
Actually it's nagarjuna first for shiva in his bollywood debut, then adivi sesh, then jr. Ntr & ram charan, then ravi teja and now ballaya sir, and varun tej will do for operation valentine.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock