Breaking NCF decreased to 50rs from 130rs

Bro in fta you can select your needed fta channels.DD Channels are mandatory.
AqQml09.jpg
Yes bro, we can select channels in our choice, but if any one Directly recharge MY FTA pack without selecting private channels they will only get DD channels.

NFC decreased for HD box also or it is for SD channels pack only

I am using two sun direct connections in my home. The one in hall we use daily and it is in tamil dpo 2. The one in my room i use only in Saturday and Sunday and it is tamil dpo 1. I used to watch only vijay tv Zee tamil star sports tamil and ten sports in weekends. Can i opt for ncf pack and activate add on pack only for weekends and cancel the add-ons in weekdays. Is it possible and will it reduce my monthly charges which i am paying 200 currently.

I am using two sun direct connections in my home. The one in hall we use daily and it is in tamil dpo 2. The one in my room i use only in Saturday and Sunday and it is tamil dpo 1. I used to watch only vijay tv Zee tamil star sports tamil and ten sports in weekends. Can i opt for ncf pack and activate add on pack only for weekends and cancel the add-ons in weekdays. Is it possible and will it reduce my monthly charges which i am paying 200 currently.

its passible
whenever you want adons you activate and remove it

You can opt NCF + addons ..But you cant opt only in weekends....It will be of one month validity ...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock