Good News NCF just RS 100/- for me !! ( opted Kerala SD top-up)

• Thread starter airsky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 17,700
NCF 153 for me
8EblCkt.jpg

My friend is getting Kerala SD pack (RS 67) along with NCF charge of RS 100/- plus gst:love:

total RS 185/- pm
Bro.. where u took this screenshot..? Seems it is not Airtel app of customer version... We are not getting this style version

Here many Airtel customers are charged ncf @ 100 all of them are previously were using 99 pack with Malayalam regional topup

As per trai guideline if operators migrate customer to new tariff without his concert than one condition apply is that they didn't charge more than their existing plan. Thats why 99 user get plan new plan with 100 ncf and unlimited dhamaka user not migrate till now

True. I was on MyPlan 99 and I did not choose any pack.
On 02-Mar-2019, Airtel shifted me to "Mah SD Pack" - Rs 65, and yes, the NCF for me too was Rs 100 only.
Total = Rs 100 + Rs 65 + 18% GST = Rs 195.

However, the kind of channels included in this pack was pathetic and was nowhere justified for a price tag of Rs 195. I chose my own pack again, and then got charged NCF Rs 153 :cf2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock