NCF Monthly

• Thread starter jsbi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 2,331
This is good to know. Thank you very much.

Maybe one last question while we are on this topic. What about the Jodi packs enabled along with NCF - do they also auto-renew based on balance or we need to enable every month?

Currently in my subscription, except for NCF (now clarified by you - thank you) and Jodi packs - the rest all (some broadcaster packs and ala-carte) all show as monthly renewal. Only these have a date.
As far as I know, we cannot take Jodi packs along with NCF pack...As a bug, it was available in Mobile app earlier...but it's got disabled recently by Sun direct in mobile app..

Last edited:
As far as I know, we cannot take Jodi packs along with NCF pack...As a bug, it was available in Mobile app earlier...but it's got disabled recently by Sun direct in mobile app..
The workaround mentioned in this forum worked for me - enabled 3-4 days back only. So I have NCF + Jodi packs now.

This is good to know. Thank you very much.

Maybe one last question while we are on this topic. What about the Jodi packs enabled along with NCF - do they also auto-renew based on balance or we need to enable every month?

Currently in my subscription, except for NCF (now clarified by you - thank you) and Jodi packs - the rest all (some broadcaster packs and ala-carte) all show as monthly renewal. Only these have a date.
The rightmost tab in the Transaction History page displays the end date of each add-on/a-la-carte.

Note down this date, and a day or two before that date, make sure that you have enough money in the wallet to cover the Jodi packs and any other add-ons.

If it still works the same way as @Chezhiyan has outlined, you might not be able to activate the Jodi packs once they expire. However, since yours is already activated and it says 'monthly renewal', there still is a chance of it getting auto renewed if there is already money in your wallet whenever it expires.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock