NCF Monthly

• Thread starter jsbi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 2,330

jsbi

Reaction score
How to make NCF Monthly? I activated NCF and Jodi packs using the advise of previous threads (thanks to the members who gave suggestions - it worked fine).

On the SunDirect Website, I am able to change the Monthly Packs to 'Monthly' so it will automatically deduct money from the wallet. However, I am not finding an option to change NCF to monthly. Any suggestions how to do it?

Or folks who have NCF, how are you managing every month - does it automatically take money from your wallet (I am doubting as it says an expiry date after a month for me) or is there some way to make it monthly.

I think we have to recharge ncf every month separately there is no monthly automatic renewal.

How to make NCF Monthly? I activated NCF and Jodi packs using the advise of previous threads (thanks to the members who gave suggestions - it worked fine).

On the SunDirect Website, I am able to change the Monthly Packs to 'Monthly' so it will automatically deduct money from the wallet. However, I am not finding an option to change NCF to monthly. Any suggestions how to do it?

Or folks who have NCF, how are you managing every month - does it automatically take money from your wallet (I am doubting as it says an expiry date after a month for me) or is there some way to make it monthly.
Make sure you have enough money in the wallet, just enough to cover the NCF pack, but lesser than the price of the Economy pack.

This way, even if the NCF is not auto renewed, you can manually do it. But hopefully, it will auto renew.

Once you moved to NCF pack, it will auto renew...No need to subscribe manually everymonth....

I think there is an option on My Sun Direct App. Check it.
What option? To make it monthly subscription is it? If so, no - I have not seen any option available like that for NCF. Even on the website.

What option? To make it monthly subscription is it? If so, no - I have not seen any option available like that for NCF. Even on the website.
I used NCF pack from the launch of this pack till Jan 2022.

We have to just make sure that the appropriate balance...By Balance it can be any amount...like Rs.10, Rs 20...etc...

The validity gets adjusted based on the balance..I usually do recharge only for Rs25 per month for NCF and the validity would be about 12 days...

Recently, I moved to Tata Sky from Sun direct...

ACt6oRX.jpg

I used NCF pack from the launch of this pack till Jan 2022.

We have to just make sure that the appropriate balance...By Balance it can be any amount...like Rs.10, Rs 20...etc...

The validity gets adjusted based on the balance..I usually do recharge only for Rs25 per month for NCF and the validity would be about 12 days...

Recently, I moved to Tata Sky from Sun direct...

ACt6oRX.jpg
This is good to know. Thank you very much.

Maybe one last question while we are on this topic. What about the Jodi packs enabled along with NCF - do they also auto-renew based on balance or we need to enable every month?

Currently in my subscription, except for NCF (now clarified by you - thank you) and Jodi packs - the rest all (some broadcaster packs and ala-carte) all show as monthly renewal. Only these have a date.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock