NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India removed from DEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharad

Reaction score
It's been around a month since these 2 channels were removed.
After asking numerous times to my local cable operator about the status of these 2 channels and him saying that it is a payment issue, yesterday he finally said that the channels have been blocked due to their anti-BJP stand (this is what they claim). If this is true (which I think it most likely is), then where should I lodge a complaint regarding this?

I searched on the internet and I found that many other people have complained regarding this, so mine is not an isolated case. Check out the below link.
DEN CABLE NETWORK Complaints

And guys I'm not against any political party here but I'm just seeking help as I don't think this kind of action from DEN towards a media channel is fair. Boycotting a channel just because they think that it has a different view towards things doesn't give them the right to block it.

Do help guys. :-/

NDTV is pro congress and left parties.Never see fault in them.Made a mess of JNU issue.

Yes these channels have been blocked in DEN Lucknow & adjoining areas. But since cable MSOs aren't supposed to have political affiliations, why are they bothered if these channels are anti BJP or pro BJP?

All over India cable business is run by local political leaders. [emoji19]

praks001 said:
Yes these channels have been blocked in DEN Lucknow & adjoining areas. But since cable MSOs aren't supposed to have political affiliations, why are they bothered if these channels are anti BJP or pro BJP?

I have called the customer care helpline but it was of no use and also mailed NDTV regarding this. Hoping to see some action on this soon.
I don't know what else can I do on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock