NDTV Good Times brings back ‘Band Baajaa Bride’ for a 7th season

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
NDTV Good Times is set to bring back the seventh season of its popular wedding reality show, ‘Band Baajaa Bride’.

Premiering on 4 November, the seventh edition will air every Friday at 10 pm.

The new season will focus on brides’ celebrity-style dream makeover, which will be mentored by Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Bharat Arora and Ambika Anand.

Announcing the launch of the seventh season, NDTV Good Times channel head Arati Singh said, “The journey of ‘Band Baajaa Bride’ has been overwhelming. The heartening tales of extraordinary love stories and spectacular makeovers have touched a million hearts. This year our aim is to make each real bride transform into a celebrity bride, and we have done this with Sabyasachi’s amazing styling and our partners. Season 7 promises to get much bigger and better with these dream makeovers.”

The 13-episode series will showcase moments of blessings, with Platinum Evara jewellery, Kishandas & Co designer outfits, make-up and styling by Lakme, and the dream lehenga that is fit for a celebrity bride. Some of the lucky grooms will also get an opportunity to wear their own Sabyasachi Mukherjee creation for the wedding.

Speaking on the launch and his association with NDTV Good Times, Mukherjee stated, “The seventh season of ‘Band Baajaa Bride’ is more than special, in many ways. Each year, we receive huge number of requests from brides across India and selecting a handful is like a challenge bestowed on me. I am proud to present the line-up of brides and their stories this season. It gives us immense pleasure to not only give these brides a great makeover, but also be their guiding light in this momentous journey. We endeavour to give them a chance to have their very own fairy tale wedding; this season celebrity style.”

NDTV Good Times brings back ‘Band Baajaa Bride’ for a 7th season | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock