Discussion NDTV most trusted private news network | Reuters Institute, Oxford University

A4Akash

Contributor
Reaction score
NDTV is India's Most Trusted Private TV News Network as per report..

Source: Reuters Institute, Oxford University
GAvIWwB.jpg

Surprised not to see ABP in the list. It is one of the biggest news brands in the country and deserves some trust.
It has lost it's popularity over the years. Hindi version here is not even close to Bengali. It district by district coverage along with sensible tv debates are unmatched.
Also where is News18?
This is a sentence I am not tired of hearing. I find them below average after the Reliance takeover as core team left. Even Bhupen left them for India Ahead. Only journalist I care from them nowadays is of Aditya Raj Kaul.

NDTV is India's Most Trusted Private TV News Network as per report..

Source: Reuters Institute, Oxford University
GAvIWwB.jpg
Being statistical student myself I'm not even angry . You can use numbers as you want no one can question you. You can just say that's what my survey says and it's left to you to believe.🤣

It's a good practice to always think twice before believing in anything. So here is the original full report itself, it contains everything like how data was collected, what framework used, etc. and many other data too.

The Report is at global level not India-specific. Reuters Institute and Oxford University's "The Trust in News Project" is funded with a grant from the Facebook Journalism Project. Their first report was released in December 2020.

xYeAm54.jpg

qRh82SJ.png

Detailed Report

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock