Discussion NDTV most trusted private news network | Reuters Institute, Oxford University

I clearly said state government does in International Media. If we do. Why wouldn't we expect others to not do same?
Dude, back in 2019/20 China restricted publishing of one article by Indian Embassy in China. Later on, they published it in Twitter below Chinese government account. China abuse the free press in other countries while restrict our access to theirs. I would not have bat an eye if it is US, UK etc who allow us to publish freely. It is reciprocity. China does not observe it. They should not be allowed to spread their propaganda in India.

You don't understand it. But it will affect. Changing mass opinion does not mean you need to spread propaganda. You can omit some fact and that will do the job. TNIE published a whole piece dedicating to Chinese virus some months ago. Hindu may choose not to do so. That way the matter will die on it's own. What i want to say is that they may influence Hindu to not use China with the word Virus. Or don't spread bad news about China. That will be positive PR only.
I would've agree with you. If their editorial was pro China. I don't see them praise China. Newspaper readers are smart enough to differentiate between promotional article and a news article.
Dude, back in 2019/20 China restricted publishing of one article by Indian Embassy in China. Later on, they published it in Twitter below Chinese government account. China abuse the free press in other countries while restrict our access to theirs. I would not have bat an eye if it is US, UK etc who allow us to publish freely. It is reciprocity. China does not observe it. They should not be allowed to spread their propaganda in India.
Look it's government's job to not allow China publish their "propaganda". It's not media organisations job. There is no restriction. If Chinese government is paying to get their article published. I don't see why any outlet should loose advertising opportunities.

There was a smear campaign against the Jal shakti minister in various newspapers and it was reportedly misreported in various outlets with the same bogus news.

There are evidences gathered by Sikar Times on the smear campaign with the Chinese support.

If Chinese government is paying to get their article published. I don't see why any outlet should loose advertising opportunities
If by doing that they are ready to lose any self respect they had, let them go ahead

If by doing that they are ready to lose any self respect they had, let them go ahead
There are outlets directly collaborating with Chinese mouthpiece State media. All I see is people hailing them. What happens to self respect there? It's seem to be reserved only for left leaning media.
WION may rant about Wuhan virus and against Chinese policies and actions but they do without shouting and doing without any bogus sh#t.
Than what's left to watch. All I see is ranting. Does this channel know who our allies are who our foe is?

There are outlets directly collaborating with Chinese mouthpiece State media. All I see is people hailing them. What happens to self respect there? It's seem to be reserved only for left leaning media.
Ever since Modi 2.0, I've not seen TV media (maybe apart from NDTV) praise China. In fact after Galwan Valley, they've always been against our enemy... Maybe NDTV still collaborates, they had lost their self respect anyway...

Than what's left to watch. All I see is ranting. Does this channel know who our allies are who our foe is?

What's ranting to one , may be not be for the other. But, WION's general coverage is simple presentation and calm presenters.

Ever since Modi 2.0, I've not seen TV media (maybe apart from NDTV) praise China. In fact after Galwan Valley, they've always been against our enemy... Maybe NDTV still collaborates, they had lost their self respect anyway...
At first NDTV is left leaning which doesn't makes it's pro China. I have never seen them show China in a positive sense. You already know from the other forum that I am not a big NDTV fan. I do not agree with their ideology.
What's ranting to one , may be not be for the other. But, WION's general coverage is simple presentation and calm presenters.
Watching the show Gravitas long before it became popular. Never seen one instance where I saw something positive. It's always ranting.

I do agree that it's general coverage is good. It covers world news properly. While BBC, CNN, DW sticks to top trending stories. It covers every small bit it can.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock