NE TV (LCN 993) on Technicolor sd stb problem

Sarkar

Contributor
Reaction score
Getting audio but no picture of NE TV (lcn 993) but all channels are working fine. So I thought my box is MPEG 2 and NE tv telecast in MPEG 4. So I am getting no picture. But the funny thing is that if I switch of box from main and then switch back on, enter 993 on remote, NE tv working fine with good audio and video as well. So stb cannot be MPEG 2. But now if I enter any channel no on remote I get only audio no picture of that channel (suppose sony tv (LCN 111)). Now if I change back to NE Tv I get only audio but no video.

I have raised the issue with cc yesterday.They send technical team today. Change my box with another Technicolor sd box. But strange thing is that the issue remains same on new box also and the technical guy who visit my house is not sure what is causing this problem.

I would like to say that I am getting only black screen but no error message is displayed on screen but audio is working.

So, is anyone having the same issue????????????

:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

Welcome to the club!!!
I already posted this below, but no one noticed!

Link Removed

This problem is of software. They have started migration without testing on existing software properly is what i strongly believe.

it is because of the new software which has newly downloaded in tecnicolor stb in this new sw it has boug so it happen i also have same problem so i asked customer head and they told me that it is becoz of new software it has some boug and after mpeg4 migration it will be ok

All of u can write a mail to ceo, helpdesk & nodel officer for the same issue in detail.

@dipayan how much cost you pay to replace stb?
Try one thing i.e. Download latest software

SUNIEL said:
@dipayan how much cost you pay to replace stb?
Try one thing i.e. Download latest software
I did not pay anything to replace my Technicolor sd stb may be because it is under base warrenty. The service guy came and change my box with another Technicolor sd box then download the latest software but still the issue is not resolved.

I will send mail to tatasky and I request all members having this problem to please raise the issue with tatasky so that they provide an update for the software as early as possible.

plz share here your mail & with that many members can send copy of the same issue.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock