Need A Big Help

rajib121

Reaction score
Today I have joined Dish Tv. I'm enjoying it thoroughly. I need a favour from you guys. Plz help me to register my STB in dishtv.in to access my account. I couldn't do it because I'm from BANGLADESH. ANYONE plz help

Devesh said:
what error u r getting?

I don't have any password to login in my account from dishtv website. If I go to register a new account with my email and VC id no it says to send sms. But from Bangladesh I can't send any sms to dishtv number. Can anyone sent an sms for me so that I can complete the registration.

Anyone just need to send a SMS to dish tv to register my email id. Plz help by sending a sms.

Finally registered my Email address but not getting the OTP message yet....Okk Finally All done, Plz close this thread. Thanks for all your support

Bro, please share how you did it. I also have the same problem. I'm getting "This VC is not allowed as it is international" please help. My last recharge was in dollars and this happened.

Joel Isaac said:
Bro, please share how you did it. I also have the same problem. I'm getting "This VC is not allowed as it is international" please help. My last recharge was in dollars and this happened.

Sorry bro, can't say anything about mentioned error msg. Seek experts advise.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock