Need Customer ID..living outside India

ikabir28

Reaction score
Hello folks!

I bought the airtel services from a local shop and they did not give me my Customer ID. I have the receiver and the card numbers and I wanted to recharge it online. But unfortunately the guy who sold me the stuff is no longer around. Is there anyway i can get the customer ID. I dont even know the phone number it was registered to. i really appreciate some help now.

thanks!

Don't spam here.. :p

Why would anybody take DTH without customer number? :huh

Even if we provide U the customer id u won't be able to recharge ur airtel account from out side India by using ur credit card or debit card.

ikabir28 said:
Hello folks!

I bought the airtel services from a local shop and they did not give me my Customer ID. I have the receiver and the card numbers and I wanted to recharge it online. But unfortunately the guy who sold me the stuff is no longer around. Is there anyway i can get the customer ID. I dont even know the phone number it was registered to. i really appreciate some help now.

thanks!

please send you v.c no-

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock