Need d2h remote code for universal remote

erdkumar

Reaction score
Hi
I had purchased "One for All URC-3940 Remote Controller" universal remote, in the user manual i am not able to find the remote code for d2h settop box. Can anybody knows please share here...

Thanks,

I have Logitech XBox 360 remote and URC-R50 remote. In both cases I had to learn the IR codes. None of the available codes were matching the D2h remote.

erdkumar said:
I tried the same its not working. Any one plz help.....
I am not sure what options you have tried. Can your remote learn IR codes from original remote? Did you try that option?

Zero7 said:
I am not sure what options you have tried. Can your remote learn IR codes from original remote? Did you try that option?

No...his remote model shows one and only,One time setup procedure using a 4 digit code to set up the remote to control each device

erdkumar said:
I tried the same its not working. Any one plz help.....
Did you check the following option available in your model....
1:Search method-A feature allowing the user to search through all codes in the remote’s memory (if the codes listed don’t work or the brand is not listed).

2:Code blink out-A feature allowing the user to discover which code a particular device is using (if it has been set up using the search method, for example)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock