NEED FOR ANNUAL ENGLISH MOVIES PACK JUST LIKE ANNUAL SPORTS PACK

technitians

Banned
Reaction score
NEED FOR ANNUAL ENGLISH MOVIES PACK JUST LIKE ANNUAL SPORTS PACK

dear airtel administrators why not start some annual packs for english movies just like annual sports pack . it be gr888888 offer .

suggestion 4 english movies channels @ rs 180 for 1 year

channels movies now,star movies,hbo @ sony pix

Reactions: Omi
plz mr saketji dont mess with me i already told you in videocon coloum . whats possible or not airtel will decide and you are not owner of airtel dth. its my suggestion to them if they like ok and if not then too ok . why are you interferring every where are you person employed by any dth.

if they can afford annual sports pack of star sports ,star sports2,star cricket and espn at rs 180 for 12 months then they can afford my suggestion at rs 180 4 english movies channels too.plz stay away from my post its earnest request . write those things which benefit customers maximum okk.

yes it will be great if Adtv do that witj the English movies top-up.

Sent from my Celkon A119Q

come on airtel guys de,mand same package for english movies too like sports hbo,movies now, star movies and sony pix at rs 180 for 12 months that offer would be gr8888888888888888

i was not knowing about sport pack at rs180.

the ESS is trying to expand its presense and becoming no1 potision in indian market.

with recent new contract of ess with adtv, allows ess to offer these channels at so cheap rate of less than 14 paise per channel per day.

which may not be case with movies channel of different broadcaster like sony, star, and hbo.

they can come up with annual pack but not at rs180 for sure.

i think rs 300 would be best price

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock