Seeking Help Need Help About Package Change

rahulk

Reaction score
I am a d2h customer from many years. I always use to perform annual recharges. But now I have stopped making them as I am waiting for Jio dth and d2h is no longer budget friendly. I am currently on new diamond pack with premium hd addon. My question is if I switch to some lower pack for eg New gold sports pack, will I be able to continue with premium hd addon? Even though sd english channels will stop will I be able to watch them in hd?
And will cartoon network,pogo, wb, cnn, hbo still continue at 0 cost?. I tried inquiring this to cc but they couldnt answer it.

New HD ADDONs found in online portal
No you can not use other hd add on. See this thread. I was d2h customer i activated sports hd add on with super gold. After some time my package automatically changed with super gold hd add on. Than i moved airtel

I am a d2h customer from many years. I always use to perform annual recharges. But now I have stopped making them as I am waiting for Jio dth and d2h is no longer budget friendly. I am currently on new diamond pack with premium hd addon. My question is if I switch to some lower pack for eg New gold sports pack, will I be able to continue with premium hd addon? Even though sd english channels will stop will I be able to watch them in hd?
And will cartoon network,pogo, wb, cnn, hbo still continue at 0 cost?. I tried inquiring this to cc but they couldnt answer it.

you get recharge done by omni hd package at rs 4999 for 360 days it comes to only rs 416 per month only if you have one connection . for more than one connection switch to airtel dth

you get recharge done by omni hd package at rs 4999 for 360 days it comes to only rs 416 per month only if you have one connection . for more than one connection switch to airtel dth
Bro he doesn't want yearly pack

New HD ADDONs found in online portal
No you can not use other hd add on. See this thread. I was d2h customer i activated sports hd add on with super gold. After some time my package automatically changed with super gold hd add on. Than i moved airtel

Yeah I changed to super gold sports pack 2-3 days before and yesterday my HD pack automatically changed from premium hd to gold sports hd.

Yeah I changed to super gold sports pack 2-3 days before and yesterday my HD pack automatically changed from premium hd to gold sports hd.
What about cartoon network,pogo, wb, cnn, hbo? are you still getting them at 0 cost?
I believe they should not be available at free of cost with new package as they are not a part of new packages.

What about cartoon network,pogo, wb, cnn, hbo? are you still getting them at 0 cost?
I believe they should not be available at free of cost with new package as they are not a part of new packages.
As of now I am not being charged for them. They are all showing as ORA in my account. I confirmed from cc they told you are not getting charged for those channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock