Seeking Help Need help about Tata Play Binge+

D. J. Das.

Contributor
Reaction score
I want to upgrade my stb with Binge+. That's why I want some information regard this. So, my questions are below:
1. Is broadband mandatory?
2. Is any alternative options available without broadband?
3. If I don't want to watch ott content, in that case is my current monthly charges will continue?
4. Binge+ stb have inbuilt wi-fi?
5. My tv don't have headphone jack, that's why I can't install home theatre. With this binge+ stb, can I install home theatre?

Please solve my query regard binge+ stb. Thank you.

In this Record basic plan is it possible to record one program and watch another program ?
These recordings are cloud based recordings. So it needs tv to be switched on that's it. You can watch any channel while you are recording.
You can record past shows too. If you have subscribed SD pack of a particular channel, then you can even record HD feed of it.

In this Record basic plan is it possible to record one program and watch another program ?
Recording is not available for all channels. You are not recording anything offline on your external devices kike pendrive. You are catching up like you do on Jio TV. You stream the content you had chosen to record to watch via internet.

Recording is not available for all channels. You are not recording anything offline on your external devices kike pendrive. You are catching up like you do on Jio TV. You stream the content you had chosen to record to watch via internet.
Can we record content from "Arihant Channel " ? because I plan to upgrade my box to use this feature for this channel only

VzSjZpp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock