Seeking Help Need help buying Tata Sky for my uncle

venkatpathy03

Reaction score
Hi friends my uncle is planning to buy Tatasky pls tell me pros and cons of Tatasky

How is the picture quality and sound quality

Hi friends my uncle is planning to buy Tatasky pls tell me pros and cons of Tatasky

If you have 4-5 lakh TV then it's bad as you need IPTV to get the most out of it but if u have around 20k TV then it's same as other DTH

Tata Sky Customer Care Service is Excellent. SD channel PQ is Great. HD Channel PQ also very good, but many Tatasky Users found Airtel HD better than Tatasky. Sound Quality Good. After TRAI Rule Package Prices of All DTH Is Nearly same. So If you think about buying Tata Sky you should buy it. According to me Tata Sky Not Disappointed You and your uncle in the future.

Last edited:
I will suggest Tata Sky. Everyone knows that Tata Sky service and customer is Best. Now after TRAI rules channel prices are also same. Being a user of Tata Sky I am never disappointed from them, contacting CC is very easy. PQ is great, I like UI of Tata Sky over ADTV.
ADTV gives recording feature with their HD STB while on TS HD recording feature is not available.
You should ask this same question in Airtel Digital TV section to know what their users think.

Go to Snapdeal, Flipkart and buy tatasky with Hindi starter pack . normally price 1499 to1599.give c correct address and phone number. Tatasky will automatically enroll that address and mobile number.instalation is fast. When calling by tatasky service man tell them amount already paid and is Hindi starter pack. No other payment needed.
Enjoy

Go to Snapdeal, Flipkart and buy tatasky with Hindi starter pack . normally price 1499 to1599.give c correct address and phone number. Tatasky will automatically enroll that address and mobile number.instalation is fast. When calling by tatasky service man tell them amount already paid and is Hindi starter pack. No other payment needed.
Enjoy
261 balance will be there. You can select any package any time, change package also

Tata Sky Customer Care Service is Excellent. SD channel PQ is Great. HD Channel PQ also very good, but many Tatasky Users found Airtel HD better than Tatasky. Sound Quality Good. After TRAI Rule Package Prices of All DTH Is Nearly same. So If you think about buying Tata Sky you should buy it. According to me Tata Sky Not Disappointed You and your uncle in the future.

Thank u so much how is the audio quality whether it is Dolby digital for hd channels or stereo type audio

I will suggest Tata Sky. Everyone knows that Tata Sky service and customer is Best. Now after TRAI rules channel prices are also same. Being a user of Tata Sky I am never disappointed from them, contacting CC is very easy. PQ is great, I like UI of Tata Sky over ADTV.
ADTV gives recording feature with their HD STB while on TS HD recording feature is not available.
You should ask this same question in Airtel Digital TV section to know what their users think.

Recording doesn't matter only picture and audio quality

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock