need help choosing a pack

pramain

Contributor
Reaction score
hey guys.. Im thinking of switching to Tatasky HD. and i want Sports Dhamaka which is 360per month and how much for its HD pack? Price is not written on their site.  but below page it says "you can pay a charge of Rs 175 and view all those HD channels" so will it be 535per month? or is there any other chargers ?
please give me details . Thank you.

High Definition

By paying 175 Rs :hd Access fee, you will get the :hd channels according to your base pack ...:k
The following 33 :hd channels available with Sports Dhamakka Pack..:tup

&Pictures :hd
&tv :hd
Animal Planet :hd World
Colors :hd
Discovery :hd
Epic :hd
Fox Life :hd
History TV 18 :hd
Life OK :hd
M Tunes :hd
MTV Indies :hd
Max :hd
NGC People :hd
Naaptol :hd
Nat Geo Music :hd
Nat Geo Wild :hd
National Geographic :hd
Sony ESPN :hd
Sony :hd
Sony Six :hd
Star Gold :hd
Star Plus :hd
Star Sports :hd 1
Star Sports :hd 2
Star Sports :hd 3
Star Sports :hd 4
TLC :hd World
Ten 1 :hd
Ten Golf :hd
Travel XP :hd
VH1 :hd
Zee Cinema :hd
Zee :hd

It says if I subscribe for a pack corresponding hd will be there for 175 per month if I use 99 pack and add only alarcate and add on packs will the corresponding channels can be viewed in hd??
Then is there a way to add all sports channels in a single pack and view as hd as well as kids/ movies??

I am trying to change from Sun direct could long time TS users suggest how to make economical packages as i don't understand other regional languages/want huge number of channels ??

HD add on packs are available as a bunch in website what it costs will they charge per channel or cost for a bunch??

karan_hdl said:
It says if I subscribe for a pack corresponding hd will be there for 175 per month if I use 99 pack and add only alarcate and add on packs will the corresponding channels can be viewed in hd??
Then is there a way to add all sports channels in a single pack and view as hd as well as kids/ movies??

You will get the :hd channels corresponding to the channels subscribed by you, that includes add-ons,a-la carte channels..:tup

karan_hdl said:
I am trying to change from Sun direct could long time TS users suggest how to make economical packages as i don't understand other regional languages/want huge number of channels ??

Which language channel you wanted?

karan_hdl said:
HD add on packs are available as a bunch in website what it costs will they charge per channel or cost for a bunch??

Currently Tata Sky have only one :hd add-on Named DMP add-on @ 95 rs per month.
Then :hd Access fee is the next choice
You can subscribe single :hd channels as a-la carte..

guys what about Add on Packs for example All Sports/ Sports1 / sports2 ? prices are not written there.. what if i dont want to pay 175 and get one of those HD add on packs ? how that works ?

pramain said:
guys what about Add on Packs for example All Sports/ Sports1 / sports2 ? prices are not written there.. what if i dont want to pay 175 and get one of those HD add on packs ? how that works ?

:hd add-ons not available in Tata Sky ...
The only :hd add-on available is DMP add-on 95 rs per month, this add-on have the :hd channels corresponding to Dhamal mix pack ...:k
By selecting Sports add-on packs you will get only SD channels. If you subscribed to :hd Access fee you will get the :hd channels corresponding to the SD channels in that add-on

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock