Seeking Help Need help choosing base pack and addon's on tata sky hd

Kiran Reddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi People,

I need help in selecting pack on my new Tata Sky HD.

I have 2 televisions, 43 inch full hd led tv and 21 inch normal CRT tv. I am currently using Dish HD with 43 inch led tv and tata sky hd with crt tv. I bought tata sky HD connection to be able to swap dth's between tv's.

I am currently using below pack from dish tv for 43 inch led tv:
a) Joy Pack (Rs.100)
b) Telugu Superstar add on (Rs.51)
c) South Full on HD (Rs.230)

4021bec94920360344305ecdbc3520fd.jpg

I need telugu HD channels,sports HD channels, infotainment HD channels and hindi movies HD channels on the LED tv and just telugu channels on CRT tv.

If I swap dish tv and tata sky between my tv's, which pack and addon's should I choose on tata sky to be able to view channels as above and how much would that cost for me? For Dish tv I will just remove south full on HD pack.

Last edited:
Take Sports Dhamaka Pack. It has Hindi Movies channels, sports channels, infotainment channels.

With that you will get 2 free regional packs, take Telugu and 1 more of your choice

To view HD channels you need to subscribe to HD access fee.

Cost:
Sports Dhamaka Pack - 400₹
HD access fee - 175₹
Total = 575₹

Take Sports Dhamaka Pack. It has Hindi Movies channels, sports channels, infotainment channels.

With that you will get 2 free regional packs, take Telugu and 1 more of your choice

To view HD channels you need to subscribe to HD access fee.

Cost:
Sports Dhamaka Pack - 400₹
HD access fee - 175₹
Total = 575₹
Oh Dish costs me Rs.381 but here it looks like I need to spend 200 more.
Do we have any add on like full on HD on dish tv to get all HD channels irrespective of base back on Tata sky.

Oh Dish costs me Rs.381 but here it looks like I need to spend 200 more.
Do we have any add on like full on HD on dish tv to get all HD channels irrespective of base back on Tata sky.

Unfortunately no, we need to subscribe to SD channel to get the HD version.
Ya, Tata Sky is very expensive. You should have enquired about the packs before buying a new connection :(

Unfortunately no, we need to subscribe to SD channel to get the HD version.
Ya, Tata Sky is very expensive. You should have enquired about the packs before buying a new connection :(
Ya I have done some research and knew that Tata sky is costlier than dish TV.

Then may be I will have to stick with Dish for HD channels and tata sky for sd channels.
Btw I used Mvisa to recharge Tata sky and that way I got Rs.300 balance by paying Rs.200, hope this works every month so that I get free 100 worth of balance every month.

You can use Tata sky for hd channels and use the trick that is provided by one on this forum. in dish TV move to non stop pack 1179/3 years 33/ month + Telugu SD add on 50= 83 for CRT TV. Tata sky will give you better quality on HD. Take mypack 99 with Telugu add on 65 and hd access fee of 175 =339 and use the trick

You can use Tata sky for hd channels and use the trick that is provided by one on this forum. in dish TV move to non stop pack 1179/3 years 33/ month + Telugu SD add on 50= 83 for CRT TV. Tata sky will give you better quality on HD. Take mypack 99 with Telugu add on 65 and hd access fee of 175 =339 and use the trick
What is the trick to get HD channels of tata sky? If possible can someone share the thread details or the trick itself.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock