Need help from current Airtel Internet TV users before opting for it

They're charging you twice for NCF in the same month, even for a new connection. Maybe somebody with TRAI rules knowledge can check this and tell whether it's legal or not.
No bro, one time payment amount is 3080.
In next box they describing monthly package details, 280₹ is monthly package price from 2nd month.

How to get rs 3080 detail summary I am not getting please provide link of that summary

Not really. In fact I feel Flextronics HD box has superior HD and SD PQ. I see both of them everyday on same TV model.
Thanks Siva, as per your real helpful feedback I decided not to go for Internet TV

Last edited:
If you are tata sky multitv user then instead of surrendering second connection but a temporary stop on it for 5 years. You can resume anytime you like.
Now for second connection get tata sky binge service @ Rs.249
Tata sky would give you a new firestick with tata sky app installed on it. On tata sky app you can use same channels as subscribed on primary pack with time shift option of 7 days.
Ofcourse sunnxt + hotstar etc is icing on cake.
However only suited if you got unlimited broadband connection.

If you are tata sky multitv user then instead of surrendering second connection but a temporary stop on it for 5 years. You can resume anytime you like.
Now for second connection get tata sky binge service @ Rs.249
Tata sky would give you a new firestick with tata sky app installed on it. On tata sky app you can use same channels as subscribed on primary pack with time shift option of 7 days.
Ofcourse sunnxt + hotstar etc is icing on cake.
However only suited if you got unlimited broadband connection.
Thanks for taking effort in providing detailed options

1. Surrendering temporary for five years is Good Option
2. Binge is costly and worth less for me. I already got Hotstar for year sharing with one friend. Eros now available with Jio Cinema, And I dont require Hungama and SunNext.
3. I have Firestick 4k, Definitely I would not like to see on HD Fire stick that Tatasky is giving, No use for me. and I have to return it if I stop Binge
4. I mostly watch Sab TV, Few News channel and Sports channel, I dont require 7 days time shift

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock