Seeking Help Need help in adapter problem

Abidas__3

Reaction score
My adapter of Airtel hd setopbox damaged and I used my old bigtv adaptor(12v 1.5a) instead of it. It also got damaged in one day. What should I do now? Can the Airtel adapter repaired? What is the original adapter cost including service cost . Plz reply fast my account is active...

Thanks for the reply bro. So the total cost is 320?. Should I buy adapter from local shop? The adaptor will damage if we use incorrect ampere output? Bcoz my old bigtv adaptor worked only one day and got damaged

Thanks for the reply bro. So the total cost is 320?. Should I buy adapter from local shop? The adaptor will damage if we use incorrect ampere output? Bcoz my old bigtv adaptor worked only one day and got damaged
I believe they won't charge anything for the service visit, as there is nothing they need to do apart from delivering the adapter to you.

I believe they won't charge anything for the service visit, as there is nothing they need to do apart from delivering the adapter to you.
Bought a local adapter and it's working fine. Thanks for reply

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock