need help on Dish NXT set top box

Vedantaj

Reaction score
Dear Dream DTH Members,

I am new here and need your help. I have been having a Dish TV HD set top box for many years. It is Zenega D6000. Due to some problems in the box, i want to change it with the new set top box - Dish Nxt HD. in this connection, will be obliged to have your advise on the following:

1. Do i need to change the antenna direction or adjust the LNB for the new Box?
2. I understand that dish tv is giving one month subscription with the new box. want to know the channels that will be available for the first month. Currently i have south HD royale pack.

Thanks.

Dear Dream DTH Members,

I am new here and need your help. I have been having a Dish TV HD set top box for many years. It is Zenega D6000. Due to some problems in the box, i want to change it with the new set top box - Dish Nxt HD. in this connection, will be obliged to have your advise on the following:

1. Do i need to change the antenna direction or adjust the LNB for the new Box?
2. I understand that dish tv is giving one month subscription with the new box. want to know the channels that will be available for the first month. Currently i have south HD royale pack.

Thanks.
No need to touch the dish for new box. Also change the title as "need help on NXT set top box" For better attention from our team.

Your title misleading as dish TV providing new set top box :wall:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock