Need help regarding Dishtv package change

• Thread starter Iffy54
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,948

Iffy54

Reaction score
I am subscribed to Dishtv Popular HD Club package annual which is going to expire next month and now I want to change the package but on web portal and app I am unable to change the package, can any dishtv expert suggest a solution and also can I have bharat pack + fullon HD, your help will be highly appreciated thanks

Bro.. No packs available onwards...
Take one pack and relax:blush::blush:

I am subscribed to Dishtv Popular HD Club package annual which is going to expire next month and now I want to change the package but on web portal and app I am unable to change the package, can any dishtv expert suggest a solution and also can I have bharat pack + fullon HD, your help will be highly appreciated thanks
Existing plans will be replaced by new plan as per trail rules. So you need to wait or else call to customer care

Existing plans will be replaced by new plan as per trail rules. So you need to wait or else call to customer care
Thanks for your reply, I think new plans will be in effect after 29, what will happen to my pack I wonder, I already recharged 5500, will I be given a choice to select again
Sorry for my ignorance regarding new rules, I am in Pakistan so don't know anything about new rules in India or they are beneficial to consumers or service providers

Thanks for your reply, I think new plans will be in effect after 29, what will happen to my pack I wonder, I already recharged 5500, will I be given a choice to select again
Sorry for my ignorance regarding new rules, I am in Pakistan so don't know anything about new rules in India or they are beneficial to consumers or service providers
PM me i can help you

PM me i can help you
Thanks brother, I think currently I am not allowed to pm, I dont see any pm option right now, need your help badly regarding Dishtv, I recharged 5500 and its going to be wasted. Moderator / Admin please enable my PM I need

Thanks brother, I think currently I am not allowed to pm, I dont see any pm option right now, need your help badly regarding Dishtv, I recharged 5500 and its going to be wasted. Moderator / Admin please enable my PM I need
You paid 5500 Indian Rs or Pakistani Rs to Dish TV :rolleyes:

5500 INR equal to PKR12600 commission of dealer not included otherwise 13,800 :cry:
if he was a dealer then he could easily convert ur package into Full On HD with FTA Package. Anyways, send me you VC in inbox

Do not take full on HD as Al carte full on HD will become minimum Rs500-600 per month after Trai implimentation,better to choose channels he want one by one

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock