Need help regarding Stabilizer

• Thread starter _Pappu_
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 8,689
P

_Pappu_

I bought automatic voltage stabilizer today, it have 3 led lights named 'LINE' 'BOOST' 'BUCK' what does it mean? In what condition they blink?

mere stabilizer ka 'LINE' led bilkul hi nahi chamkta, kya stabilizer me koi kharabi he?

line means power (input) cosumes perfect.buck means some issue.but i dont know boost may be it means overload or something.

no friends its not like that....

All Stabilizers will have a Transformer in-built. and the work of the stabilizer is to provide the same level voltage of electricity at all times to the appliance it is connected to. Usually the normal level of voltage received in our houses would be 230V

LINE: This will glow when the stabilizer receives input from mains.

BOOST: This will glow when the voltage received from mains is lower than the normal level. The Transformer inside the Stabilizer will act as a Step-Up Transformer and will BOOST the voltage to normal level.

BUCK: This will glow when the voltage received from mains is higher than the normal level. The Transformer inside the Stabilizer will act as a Step-Down Transformer and will BUCK the voltage to normal level.

Hope its clear now....

I buying stabilizer For Ac but No any Led on it only Digital meter Showing input/output voltage by a Push Switch,
Mostly Peoples Buying Stabilizer Working on 140 Volt But i have all @ 90 Volt or 90 To 220 V

_Pappu_ said:
But its LINE led not glowing :( only BOOST or BUCK led glowing, is it normal?

Line LED seems faulty, replace the LED. It would be just a rupee or two. If you know to replace it you can do it on own.

BTW... its not a mandatory light, because we know there is Line coming in if we have power at house ;););)

mmadhankumar said:
_Pappu_ said:
But its LINE led not glowing :( only BOOST or BUCK led glowing, is it normal?

Line LED seems faulty, replace the LED. It would be just a rupee or two. If you know to replace it you can do it on own.

BTW... its not a mandatory light, because we know there is Line coming in if we have power at house ;););)

I just bought this stabilizer yesterday night at 400rs with 1 year warranty, so i have to go to dealer..

sometimes the LINE led glows very weak & sometimes it glows fully for a second when i switch on tv from the button on the tv...

_Pappu_ said:
I just bought this stabilizer yesterday night at 400rs with 1 year warranty, so i have to go to dealer..

sometimes the LINE led glows very weak & sometimes it glows for a second when i switch on tv from the button on the tv...

then why are you waiting for bro.... quickly get it repaired or replaced from the dealer :k:k:k

what a detailed explanation from our brother mmadhankumar, real expert.

Is Stabilizer Mandatory For LED TV Too

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock