need help to choose broadband connection

Amarjeet

Contributor
Reaction score
now i am in banglore.i shifted from bbsr to banglore.I want to take broadband connection.is hathway broadband is the good option or tikona is the best.i Want a connection in which torrent download is possible.wait from your suggestion........

RE: need help

first of all check that you have tikona antenna near your house if not please not opt ,they give you a demo also... otherwise go for another connection i am using tikona and have antenna besides my home.... speed is perfect........ i download a movie within 15 minutes when speed is 2 mpbs (i download from torrents) not sure about hathway

only one member has given his view......others please give thier viewes

@Amarjeet I am from mumbai ... so I can't tell you about network status of Bangalore region....
You have to ask local people as wireless services such as Tikona based on nearby antenna position & strength (like mobile network).

why i was unhappy because first time i have come to banglore.good place but i am staying in bhattar halli banglore...near to kr puram.there, my evdo is not working.......so i am getting bore.i CANnot able to connect with you people.ddf is my best forum and most of the time i spend in this forum.I am going to net parlour or bring 3g dongles from my friend and surfing net.if u people will not help me then what i will do.banglore is unknown place for me.what i will do......

Amarjeet said:
why i was unhappy because first time i have come to banglore.good place but i am staying in bhattar halli banglore...near to kr puram.there, my evdo is not working.......so i am getting bore.i CANnot able to connect with you people.ddf is my best forum and most of the time i spend in this forum.I am going to net parlour or bring 3g dongles from my friend and surfing net.if u people will not help me then what i will do.banglore is unknown place for me.what i will do......

I can understand your feeling bro.... :c
Hope for the best... my good wishes with you my friend.....
we also missing you here in ddf.... :sp

Bro as you are going for a connection on benglore i will suggest you for HathWay or Tikona, they are just awesome services and not available in many palces on india but best. :)

Go for Hathway. :sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock