Need help

Blushista

Reaction score
I have airtel hd+ the problem is i recharge my account last 28 of april 2016 and now its showing me the expire date 28 march why? And now when ever i want to change the channel on right corner its show 3 days left for expiration :s whats going on?

Blushista said:
I have airtel hd+ the problem is i recharge my account last 28 of april 2016 and now its showing me the expire date 28 march why? And now when ever i want to change the channel on right corner its show 3 days left for expiration :s whats going on?
Dear 'Blushista' bro.by mentioning your consumer I'd no. you better send a email in this email address <[email protected]> . You can even call from your Registered airtel Mobile to 12150 to get assistance. To check balance and other a/c information you can dial *121*6# from your Airtel mobile. I hope they will assist you to overcome this issue. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock