Seeking Help Need List of Broadcaster Packs available on DishTv and Siti Cable

pjayant

Reaction score
I am trying to decide which of two Dishtv or siti cable to take. I plan to shift from Tata Sky. But i am unable to get the list.
On dishtv website the list is old with old pricing and older broadcaster packs e.g. all tv18 packs are still called tv18 and not colorwala which is the new name. New packs from star are not present leading me to believe that the website has not been updated.
On Siticable no file/list is available.
Can anyone help? If someone who is subscriber of dishtv and/or siti cable can post screenshots after logging in, it will be very useful. I volunteer to convert the screenshots into text file and post it for use of other users.
Thanks

Last edited:
Don't go for Siti Cable... Never.. they are the worst.. also their website is down most of the time.. and they don't provide even 50% of the available Broadcaster Packs...
I recently moved to Tata Sky.. and I am loving it here..
My advice will be stay in Tata Sky.. don't change

Don't go for Siti Cable... Never.. they are the worst.. also their website is down most of the time.. and they don't provide even 50% of the available Broadcaster Packs...
I recently moved to Tata Sky.. and I am loving it here..
My advice will be stay in Tata Sky.. don't change
Thank you. But tata sky is expensive. Their recording settop box is some rs8000/-!! That is the reason i wanted to change

I am trying to decide which of two Dishtv or siti cable to take. I plan to shift from Tata Sky. But i am unable to get the list.
On dishtv website the list is old with old pricing and older broadcaster packs e.g. all tv18 packs are still called tv18 and not colorwala which is the new name. New packs from star are not present leading me to believe that the website has not been updated.
On Siticable no file/list is available.
Can anyone help? If someone who is subscriber of dishtv and/or siti cable can post screenshots after logging in, it will be very useful. I volunteer to convert the screenshots into text file and post it for use of other users.
Thanks
Why r u shifting from tata sky...the channel prices are correct. & Updated in tata sky..but dish tv didn't listen for the correction of colors pack & other packs...dish tv customer service is not as good as tata sky
In siti cable ...i think u didn't get much option to select any channel at any stage...as all DTH providers do....one more thing....now prices are almost same... wether you opt dth or cable ...

One thing i like about Dish tv is ...it gives 189 FTA channels in Rs130+tax(153....and child connection has flat Rs 50 +tax (59)NCF

Why r u shifting from tata sky...the channel prices are correct. & Updated in tata sky..but dish tv didn't listen for the correction of colors pack & other packs...dish tv customer service is not as good as tata sky
In siti cable ...i think u didn't get much option to select any channel at any stage...as all DTH providers do....one more thing....now prices are almost same... wether you opt dth or cable ...
Yes. I agree that prices are almost same. I need recording on my STB. Tatasky recording stb is too expensive.
I saw your other thred where you posted screenshots of some broadcaster packs on dishtv. Do they provide some list after logging in?

Yes. I agree that prices are almost same. I need recording on my STB. Tatasky recording stb is too expensive.
I saw your other thred where you posted screenshots of some broadcaster packs on dishtv. Do they provide some list after logging in?
I don't provide you the whole screenshots on my map tool..as it has lot of packs ... combos etc...so i can't upload it

TRAI's Regulations | Consumer Corner |

Here you can find all broadcaster packs...fta channel packs...combo packs ...etc

One thing i like about Dish tv is ...it gives 189 FTA channels in Rs130+tax(153....and child connection has flat Rs 50 +tax (59)NCF
Go to airtel...you will get Recording option and There is a free Topup for all FTAs i think...just enquire in ADTV forum its Far better than Dishtv.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock