Need opinion on buying new DTH HD STB

Venkat66

Reaction score
I am planning buy new dth HD connection for my 40 inch LED TV in my room.
My req , need maximum no of HD channels.
Have shortlisted D2h and dish tv. Which 1 shall i go for ? Need your opinion... and also need to know how the up-scaled channels of dish tv will look like. Will it be far better than SD content? or its just a marketing gimmick.

D2h and Dish tv ,you can go with D2H,its video quality is better than dish tv.but only for HD channels go with dish tv,their HD channels count is growing every month.
Upscalling not giving best movie experience at all,just fit to the screen.

If You Like to Watch Sports in HD then go for D2H

Go for Videocon d2h, it is perfect in the most of the terms, than just in a single.

Thanks for the above comments.. I am pretty much confused. i thought of going for Dish tv because of its sheer amount of HD channels, but if the pic quality of the SD channels is going to be bad, i need to reconsider. Sorry for putting up this question..Can you guys give some good reason to avoid Dish tv( apart from Sports HD, its not an issue for me).

I think u shud go for dish

or do more research for considering adtv or ts

It is a good choice to go with the Dish tv because of its high amount of HD channels, but when considering south regional channels and number of tamil channels,Dish tv has very less number of South regional channels.Being in south and very less number of south channels, I guess this would be a big reason to avoid Dish and go with Videocon D2H which has wide variety of HD channels and also provides 2 FREE Regional packs. Also considering picture quality I would suggest you Videocon D2H.

So, now the choice is upto you to select the best STB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock