Need some help!

Rohit8895

Reaction score
Hi, i just want to know few things, i checked on tatasky.com in which i found that for a new HD connection i have to pay rs 1599+pakage rate (according to the pack i choose) I just want to know if someone who is an existing tatasky subscriber and if he refer's me to buy tata sky connection, and i buy via his referal, than how much i have to pay for a new hd connection? I saw there is a referal programe going on the website in which rs 600 is discount on a new hd connection if i buy tatasky connection refered by an existing tata sky subscriber, (my calculation) is Than my cost would be for a new HD connection Rs 1599-600=999 +package rate (according to the pack i choose) right? But i call on tata sky number they told me that the price rs1599 is allredy included the rs600 discounted price (which means i wont get the additional rs600 discount under the referal programe for a new hd connection, so now i am confused! I thought rs 1599 for a new hd connection is the general price for everyone who buys new hd connection without the refral programe,
but they are saying rs1599 include the refral programe discount of 600rs! Pls clarify guys!

Cc says right thing
No extra benefit for buyer

When I bought the new connection it's₹2200 and now it reduced to ₹1599. Don't confused with the referral offer. It's for the referral person only.

Tata Sky reduced the cost. Dish TV also reduced the cost of STB to 1590 Rs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock