Need star sports and English entertainment or movie channel in basic pack

joshuababu

Reaction score
Need star sports in basic pack and English entertainment or movie channel in base pack itself. Tatasky having star sports 3 in base pack itself. Airtel having Zee cafe in base pack itself and Sun direct too...Please provide Star sports or sony six or ten sports in basic pack itself...Please pass to videocon officials ...

They want more money.....you are forced to pay for movie/sports for lower packages.....

S brother..Please pass this information to all DDF members...All other dth having single star sports channel and english entertainment channel..

joshuababu said:
S brother..Please pass this information to all DDF members...All other dth having single star sports channel and english entertainment channel..

One of our members,Ronak brother is continuously bringing this to the notice of d2h for many months.....but d2h didn't done any actions yet......I will do my part.....

joshuababu said:
Need star sports in basic pack and English entertainment or movie channel in base pack itself. Tatasky having star sports 3 in base pack itself. Airtel having Zee cafe in base pack itself and Sun direct too...Please provide Star sports or sony six or ten sports in basic pack itself...Please pass to videocon officials ...

we want english and hindi movies in d2h base pack.

Jerome.J said:
One of our members,Ronak brother is continuously bringing this to the notice of d2h for many months.....but d2h didn't done any actions yet......I will do my part.....

yes i am trying to bring atleast 1 or 2 hollywood movie channels in New Gold Sports Pack..But no implementation yet from d2h side...

you guys use analogue cable,They will give all channels in 100rs.

Bro. Tata sky not a n analog and also Airtel. Tatasky provide Star sports3 in base pack and Zee cafe provide in base pack by Airtel. Please refer both websites. I think you are not familiar about all dth. Kindly refer that. We are customers thats y i am asking. I think you are not interest to support this. If you wish to help kindly forward otherwise just leave it. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock