Need suggestion regarding speakers to enjoy Dolby Digital 5.1 sound.

Mohitpunjabi

Reaction score
Hi dreamdth members,
I need help regarding a good 5.1 optical out speakers best suited for the Dish Tru HD STB.
The speakers shoukd be VFM.
Can we use 5.1 feature through RCA out ?

Also if someone can share their reviews about sound quality of Dolby Digital 5.1 in Dish Tru HD.

I know this topic is somewhat of topic for the forum...but i guess there are many members like me who would be confused about this query.

So if someone using the 5.1 feature in Dish Tru HD give your valuable suggestions soon.

Thanks,
Mohit Punjabi.

You can use 5.1 features through RCA out and then
check the sound quality.
I am using 4.1 Sony home theatre through RCA out and the sound quality is excellent

The sound quality is good once you connect to 5.1 audio system. But the volume level is low compared to other channels. And even though it shows Dolby Digital in amplifier I believe sound tracks are only available in few channels like Movies now, Star movies and Star gold.

I have not tried optical out, I have connected through HDMI cable to amp. It would be good if they provide DD sound for other HD channels also.

Thanks for reply....
I even saw Anirudha's post in Dreamdth about Sony's DTH theatre....
Anyone bought it....plz share your reviews.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock