• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Need suggestion regarding TATASKY Binge+

Shapath13

Registered
Reaction score
I have a new Samsung NU7090 43inch 4K television...
Samsung's app store has more or less all popular OTT Apps like Disney+hotstar,amazon prime video,netflix,zee5,sony liv,and obviously youtube is also there..

But it is not android tv..Apps like Hoichoi,MX Player etc not available in the app store..

Should I opt for TATA SKY Binge+??need your suggestion..

Now I have a Tata Sky HD connection....

(P.S I am new in DreamDth and this is my first thread,but I am using TATA SKY HD connection since last 7years )

So waiting for ur suggestions...

Mr.Bhat

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to DDF...
1st thing u have to do is Please Read posts in Tatasky Binge+ section....U will surely get answers...

Shapath13

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to DDF...
1st thing u have to do is Please Read posts in Tatasky Binge+ section....U will surely get answers...
I read more or less all the threads of tatasky binge+ ,but still I am confused...
Does the box upscale the picture quality of HD channel to 4k??

Any sigficant difference in terms of PQ and AQ in the binge+ box??

Any samsung smart tv holder here will suggest what should I do?...

arsja

Contributor
Reaction score
I read more or less all the threads of tatasky binge+ ,but still I am confused...

Welcome to DDF family bro..
I am using Samsung TV and TS HD. If you clearly mention your need, that will help to guide you by our DDF experts.
Even I was missed some of the android apps in TV and my need was just an android device. Hence I opt out MI box 4k. Which is pure android box will help you to install all the apps. Even you can install any APK file based on the needs and availability. I am enjoying now with MI box and Samsung TV.
But if you are looking for any hybrid device, which is exactly in other direction. Where you can get ideas and feedback from our DDF friends.
Please let me know, if you need any details on MI box 4K.
Enjoy your hunt.

Last edited:

Mr.Bhat

Registered
Reaction score

I think these doubts r well explained in some threads...Still it's new and many has to explore more and know about some features...
I think every 4K box and even 4K TV upscale the incoming Pictures...Regarding PQ and Audio it's explained in threads of Anish Pai and my self..

Last edited:

Shapath13

Registered
Reaction score
I am using Samsung TV and TS HD. If you clearly mention your need, that will help to guide you by our DDF experts.
Even I was missed some of the android apps in TV and my need was just an android device. Hence I opt out MI box 4k. Which is pure android box will help you to install all the apps. Even you can install any APK file based on the needs and availability. I am enjoying now with MI box and Samsung TV.
But if you are looking for any hybrid device, which is exactly in other direction. Where you can get ideas and feedback from our DDF friends.
Enjoy your hunt.
Thnxx broo,
I do not want to buy the mi box,as it will be a another box to maintain,
Enjoy your hunt.
Thnx bro,
But I do not want to buy another mi box,as it will be a burden ,I have to switch betwn hdmi output,also burden of wire is also there..

So if I want a android box,I will opt for TATA SKY Binge+

I am trying to say ,is this worthy enough to buy a android box as I already have a smart tv(not android tv),

Or wait for sometime..

Shapath13

Registered
Reaction score
I think these doubts r well explained in some threads...Still it's new and many has to explore more and know about some features...
I think every 4K box and even 4K TV upscale the incoming Pictures...Regarding PW and Audio it's explained in threads of Anish Pai and my self..
Ok ..have to study for this product little bit more😊

igloo

Registered
Reaction score
For one or two apps i don't think its worth it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
happy_penguin Discussion I need your suggestion regarding which English movie channel to take TV Channels News 2
M Need suggestion regarding speakers to enjoy Dolby Digital 5.1 sound. Dish TV 3
Optimus_Prime Seeking Help Need suggestion for Gift Social Chat 13
shamss Need your suggestion General DTH News & Discussions 1
S Need suggestion for receiver STB & Satellite TV Equipments 0
M Need suggestion Airtel Digital TV 3
K Need Your Suggestion DTH Support & Comparisons 5
S Seeking Help Need help DD Free Dish 0
Aayush Aggarwal Seeking Help Do I need an active connection of Tata Sky to run/access Tata Sky Binge? Tata Sky 2
T Only need STB, Airtel wants me to pay for a new connection? Airtel Digital TV 5
T Seeking Help Need 6feet C band dish C Band & KU Band Reception 1
osandak need to add Eurosport HD Airtel Digital TV 3
harsh_hk Seeking Help Need help before buying Airtel Xstream box Airtel Xstream 3
Harshal Need help regarding watching USB content on TS Binge Tata Sky Binge+ 3
Ajay-RamShivaji I need trai customer care number Digital Cable TV 3
raghavzx Seeking Help Need Referral Code for New Tata Sky HD Connection Tata Sky HD 6
K Need latest software for d2h HD555-B stb d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 0
gsurendran8 I need to find customer id with vsc no d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 2
Optimus_Prime Seeking Help Need dth pack with less ncf Airtel Digital TV 19
A Need help for deactivated Dish TV Account relocation Dish TV 1
S Seeking Help Need a 32 Inch Full HD TV General DTH News & Discussions 8
DJ Roy Seeking Help Need a new Tata Sky SD connection, any offer or referral benefits? Tata Sky 17
heartbeat Need info plz help Airtel Xstream 9
DJ Roy Sad News Bollywood will need atleast 2 years to recover from financial loss caused due to COVID-19 Bollywood 0
K Hi my scv set top box some Chanel need to add any one tell how to recharge in online. Arasu, SCV, TCCL & VK Digital MSOs 0