Need suggestion regarding TATASKY Binge+

Shapath13

Reaction score
I have a new Samsung NU7090 43inch 4K television...
Samsung's app store has more or less all popular OTT Apps like Disney+hotstar,amazon prime video,netflix,zee5,sony liv,and obviously youtube is also there..

But it is not android tv..Apps like Hoichoi,MX Player etc not available in the app store..

Should I opt for TATA SKY Binge+??need your suggestion..

Now I have a Tata Sky HD connection....

(P.S I am new in DreamDth and this is my first thread,but I am using TATA SKY HD connection since last 7years )

So waiting for ur suggestions...

Welcome to DDF...
1st thing u have to do is Please Read posts in Tatasky Binge+ section....U will surely get answers...

Welcome to DDF...
1st thing u have to do is Please Read posts in Tatasky Binge+ section....U will surely get answers...
I read more or less all the threads of tatasky binge+ ,but still I am confused...
Does the box upscale the picture quality of HD channel to 4k??

Any sigficant difference in terms of PQ and AQ in the binge+ box??

Any samsung smart tv holder here will suggest what should I do?...

I read more or less all the threads of tatasky binge+ ,but still I am confused...

Welcome to DDF family bro..
I am using Samsung TV and TS HD. If you clearly mention your need, that will help to guide you by our DDF experts.
Even I was missed some of the android apps in TV and my need was just an android device. Hence I opt out MI box 4k. Which is pure android box will help you to install all the apps. Even you can install any APK file based on the needs and availability. I am enjoying now with MI box and Samsung TV.
But if you are looking for any hybrid device, which is exactly in other direction. Where you can get ideas and feedback from our DDF friends.
Please let me know, if you need any details on MI box 4K.
Enjoy your hunt.

Last edited:

I think these doubts r well explained in some threads...Still it's new and many has to explore more and know about some features...
I think every 4K box and even 4K TV upscale the incoming Pictures...Regarding PQ and Audio it's explained in threads of Anish Pai and my self..

Last edited:
I am using Samsung TV and TS HD. If you clearly mention your need, that will help to guide you by our DDF experts.
Even I was missed some of the android apps in TV and my need was just an android device. Hence I opt out MI box 4k. Which is pure android box will help you to install all the apps. Even you can install any APK file based on the needs and availability. I am enjoying now with MI box and Samsung TV.
But if you are looking for any hybrid device, which is exactly in other direction. Where you can get ideas and feedback from our DDF friends.
Enjoy your hunt.
Thnxx broo,
I do not want to buy the mi box,as it will be a another box to maintain,
Enjoy your hunt.

Thnx bro,
But I do not want to buy another mi box,as it will be a burden ,I have to switch betwn hdmi output,also burden of wire is also there..

So if I want a android box,I will opt for TATA SKY Binge+

I am trying to say ,is this worthy enough to buy a android box as I already have a smart tv(not android tv),

Or wait for sometime..

I think these doubts r well explained in some threads...Still it's new and many has to explore more and know about some features...
I think every 4K box and even 4K TV upscale the incoming Pictures...Regarding PW and Audio it's explained in threads of Anish Pai and my self..
Ok ..have to study for this product little bit more😊

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock