Need to select plans for all connections in Subscriber ID (multiroom)

niteshjdr

Reaction score
Do we need to select plan for multiroom connections differenlty, as in current regime Airtel is charging 275 pm or will it go same. Even i have called upon Customer care they are unknown to the fact. whereas my airtel login suggests me to select plans for each connection taken under one sub id.

Last edited:
Do we need to select plan for multiroom connections differenlty, as in current regime Airtel is charging 275 pm or will it go same. Even i have called upon Customer care they are unknown to the fact. whereas my airtel login suggests me to select plans for each connection taken under one sub id.
Expecting some discount for multi connection but unlike before much costly for compare to current traiff wait till Feb 1st for things get settled .. my opinion if u want select pack for 1st connection don't do for 2nd connection untill price reveal

BTW TRAI gave full freedom to Dth by taking those connection as separate or with some discount in rental

Expecting some discount for multi connection but unlike before much costly for compare to current traiff wait till Feb 1st for things get settled .. my opinion if u want select pack for 1st connection don't do for 2nd connection untill price reveal

BTW TRAI gave full freedom to Dth by taking those connection as separate or with some discount in rental
Thanks i will wait, though its tough job for subscribers to deal in selecting their channels and maximum are unaware of the fact, as you see none of the dth operator is educating people to go for it even when 4 days are remaining only. Still i think operators are free to charge in multi room as per their choice, like now they may not charge flat 275 as in case of airtel.

Thanks i will wait, though its tough job for subscribers to deal in selecting their channels and maximum are unaware of the fact, as you see none of the dth operator is educating people to go for it even when 4 days are remaining only. Still i think operators are free to charge in multi room as per their choice, like now they may not charge flat 275 as in case of airtel.
IBut when i selected channels and counted their value it falls around 250 approx whereas it says this plan will cost you 448.00, so where from thsese 200 extra comes from ? One has to very intelligently select the channels only then TRAI's new orders benefit could be taken.

IBut when i selected channels and counted their value it falls around 250 approx whereas it says this plan will cost you 448.00, so where from thsese 200 extra comes from ? One has to very intelligently select the channels only then TRAI's new orders benefit could be taken.
Its Network Capacity Fee. It does not include Pay channels MRP
1st 100 SD Channels Rs.153
Next 25 SD at Rs.23
1HD counted as 2SD channels.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock