need urgent help regarding tatasky package renewal

• Thread starter GoSky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 4,061

GoSky

Reaction score
Hi all,
Need help and guidance from tatasky experts.
I am a tatasky subscriber for the past 7 years(right from the launch). ANd i am very much satisfied with the quality of the service. I am currently in the annual "super value" pack (rs.2750 per year). My subscription is about to expire on 8th august. MyTataSky page shows that i cannot renew the same package but i can upgrade to another old package annual "Super Saver" at rs.3465 per year. So i recharged for rs.3500 online. But when i click on it to upgrade, it is asking me to contact help.
When i contacted them they say that i cannot subscribe to any old package. only new ones are available. I asked them to connect me to higher authorities like manager or team lead. after 2 minutes they say that all leads/managers are busy and i will have to contact them again after sometime. I know it will be painful each time i will have to explain everything from the beginning and they will not connect me to them. Also the nodal officer's phone is not being answered. it just keeps on ringing.
I felt cheated by tatasky as they are forcing me to change my package.
Also if the packages are changed, then why are they allowing the old packages to be displayed in mytatasky page online?
And why all these after i recharged?
can somebody help me as to what can i do regarding this?

thanks
GoSky

bro go for http://www.my tatasky.com first registered yourself & go for view/ modify package you see there about all package for their semi annual / annual / & monthly price i hope your problem may be solved other wise go
for help desk option that portal & chet on line for tatasky representative.

MAYUR SHAH said:
bro go for http://www.my tatasky.com first registered yourself & go for view/ modify package you see there about all package for their semi annual / annual / & monthly price i hope your problem may be solved other wise go
for help desk option that portal & chet on line for tatasky representative.

Mayur Bro, i have already registered and you can see that i have mentioned in my post too... when i click change pack, it is not allowing me to change, instead asking me to contact helpdesk...!

I was also a Old Package "Super Value" user.

Check my thread:- Link Removed

Recently on 3/8/2014, i got a call from Tata Sky, they told me that Super Value pack is totally discontinued and forcefully they changed my pack to Super Saver at Rs 335 per month. They were changing my package to Supreme Sports Kids Pack but i resisted, so they changed to Super Saver Pack. They also told me on the phone that i cannot opt for Semi-Annual or Annual Package of Super Saver Pack. Remember Super Saver pack does not have channels like Colors, All UTV channels like bindass, UTV Movies, UTV Stars, etc.

BRO GO HELP DESK & ASK YOUR PROBLEM TATA SKY REPRESENTATIVE ASK HIM YOUR PROBLEM VIA ON LINE CHAT IN MY VIEW THEY TRY TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM.

harshitag said:
I was also a Old Package "Super Value" user.

Check my thread:- Link Removed

Recently on 3/8/2014, i got a call from Tata Sky, they told me that Super Value pack is totally discontinued and forcefully they changed my pack to Super Saver at Rs 335 per month. They were changing my package to Supreme Sports Kids Pack but i resisted, so they changed to Super Saver Pack. They also told me on the phone that i cannot opt for Semi-Annual or Annual Package of Super Saver Pack. Remember Super Saver pack does not have channels like Colors, All UTV channels like bindass, UTV Movies, UTV Stars, etc.

harshitag, are you saying that, currently you are in monthly pack of super saver, and not in annual? if this is the case then my recharge amount will go waste in HD access fee.... because i have recharged for 3500 and they will deduct hd access fee each month.... :'(

Yes i am in monthly Super Saver Pack. I am a SD subscriber so cant say about HD.

Now plz forget old packs and go with annual supreme sports kids pack that pack best for u

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock