Need urgent help with Ts plus transfer hd

joykar99

Reaction score
Dear Friends as u all can see iam very new here and need very urgent help regarding ts.
Last Saturday my Ts plus hd box did not start so i called cc to send technician, the technician came and said the box is faulty so he ordered a replacement. The replacement came as Ts plus transfer hd box. Now the problem became the lnb,if i install super lnb then some regional hd channels ie star jalsha hd and colors bangla hd channels show no signal and if i install normal lnb then the above mentioned channels show picture but iam not able record any channel properly most recordings are not being completed ie some record 20 minutes some 2 minutes.
So some iam confused as is the new box faulty or lnb having problems as recordings are working fine on super lnb. Please help regarding this problem and i will be thankful.

You need to call TS CC again to sort out this issue. Super LNB is perfectly matched with the transfer box. It could be a dish alignment / LNB skew issue. Also if you install super LNB, you need to select Super LNB in satellite settings.

Aligen issues bro... N also chaged u r currently lnb settings change in from universal to super lnb....

How to change lnb settings bro can u please describe as technician failed to change lnb settings and says he is not aware of ts transfer new software /interface.
Will be grateful if anyone can describe

Also is it possible that recordings are not completing because of normal lnb or is it stb problem?
By d way Ts guy from guwahati regional centre said they provided brand new transfer box because of no availability of hd plus replacement stb.

press "Organiser" button on your Tata Sky remote. select "System Settings" the menu. Now press "0" and "1" buttons and then press "Select" button on your Tata Sky remote. You will get the Satellite Settings option. Select super lnb from there.

Bro can any transfer hd users confirm that when recording two channels does both channels record completely or both of them record partially. Ie half hour recordings record only 20 minutes or 15 minutes.

joykar99 said:
Bro can any transfer hd users confirm that when recording two channels does both channels record completely or both of them record partially. Ie half hour recordings record only 20 minutes or 15 minutes.

No such issues. Programs record completely along with the buffer selected.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock